DOWNLOAD GENERAL PROGRAM
DOWNLOAD POSTER PROGRAM
The International Symposium on Aquaculture Nutrition has been organized since 1993 and, currently, is the leading discussion forum on nutrition of aquatic organisms in Latin America. Traditionally, this event calls a meeting of researchers, students, farmers and commerce and industry representatives to present their research projects and technological innovations.
The 11th International Symposium on Aquaculture Nutrition will be held at the Facultad de EstudiosSuperiores Iztacala of the UNAM from Wednesday 23rd through Friday 25th November 2011 in which invited lecturers of international and national prestige will be presented for the different topics to discuss.
Thus, it is expected interested people to present their research results in poster format or by means of an oral communication on the following topics:
• Metabolism and nutritional physiology of aquatic organisms
• Nutritional requirements and nutrition of aquatic organisms
• Nutrition and feeding of emerging aquaculture species.
• Live foodforaquaculture.
• Alternative proteins for aquaculture food
• Additive, attractive substances and immunostimulants
• Evaluation of ingredients and aquaculture food.
• Processing and quality control of aquaculture products.
• Food for a sustainable aquaculture